Saturday, January 01, 2011

One Last Post for the Year



While working on the 'Words' program for January, I found this piece of music that I am attracted to for the poignant and reflective nature of the lyric, and how it relates to my life over the last several years.

As this year draws to a close, I am thinking about my future and that of my family, both of which stand to change significantly in the coming year.

I will have more to say about this later, of course. Like so many things, words do not do justice where pictures can tell a story. This Christmas with Leslie and Gianna in our house has been special and enjoyable, but that does not do the experience justice. It felt like we all belonged together, and that's how it should be.

Our best wishes for a happy, healthy and safe 2011.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy New Year!