Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Words of Thanks

Thanks to all of the readers and friends who have posted comments with condolences and encouragement. Evan and I greatly appreciate it.

Jan's online obituary and guest book is available here.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette chose to do a news obituary about Jan's life. I spoke with their reporter yesterday, and he did an excellent job. You can read it here.

I am now starting to become immersed in the practical responsibilities of what's happened. As a result, I don't have a great deal more to say at this point.

Jan liked lots of different music. In recent months I've collected a lot of songs that Jan loved, and songs that remind me of her and the way I felt about her. I still have a lot of Jan's vinyl 33 LP's, and one that always stood out was a very worn copy of Harvest. Thanks to YouTube, I can share one of her favorite songs.



Take care and God bless.

No comments: