Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy at Home

My wife came home from the hospital on Tuesday. The Hospice folks have been very helpful and professional. I'm hoping that Jan will be comfortable and at peace, and I'm doing what I can to facilitate that. It's been a busy couple of days, but a routine is emerging and I'm hopeful for a better feeling of organization here soon.

In the meantime, I couldn't resist posting this, a brief commentary
on the emerging dialogue
between proponents and opponents of the Iraq War. This was actually published in November 2005, but it got me thinking about some trends I've seen in business and elsewhere, that being where blind loyalty to the vision of the leadership is valued higher by leaders than constructive criticism and open dialogue.


Best wishes to everyone.

No comments: